|Job Title:||Commercial Manager|
|Location:||Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2019|
Stoke-on-Trent - NationwideTravel
Up to £40,000
Our client, a global leader in environmental solutions who provides a comprehensive range of waste management and renewable energy services throughout the UK is looking for a Commercial Manager to join their established Plastics team covering their extensive UK portfolio. Working as the Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for the successful procurement of quality plastic recyclables materials from third-party companies nationally to build and expand their current feedstock opportunities.
Working as the Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for…
- Travelling UK wide to successfully and competitively procure quality sorted Plastics recyclate materials to feed plastic processing facilities across the nation.
- Travel to various regional plastic operations, Local Authorities and other reputable third-party organisations to meet sale order requirements and customer expectations.
- Work profitably and competitively to meet pre-set budget parameters.
- Develop and implement an effective strategy and supply plan for feedstock management and UK plastics mapping.
- Develop a strong working knowledge of commodity specialism, using expertise to effectively build markets and understand commercial trading implications.
- Navigate the plastic market
- Negotiate effectively and optimise the market, develop strategies based on market knowledge and fully exploit market conditions.
This role covers the whole of the UK, therefore, willingness to travel is essential.
To be considered for this position, you will be expected to have proven commercial procurement experience within the recycling industry or other competitive procurement environment with a good understanding of supply and demand cycles, market influence factors, competitors and trade prices.
An understanding of recyclable material grades, their end uses, and market purchase/ sale values would be beneficial as well as a background working within the recycling or more specifically plastic recycling industry.
Due to the nature of the role, candidates must hold a full UK driving licence and have a flexible attitude to work.
What's on Offer
- Basic Salary up to £40,000
- Company Car
- Competitive Package
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Gemma Nixon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 222 964.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.