|Job Title:||Commercial Manager|
|Location:||Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland|
|Salary:||£550 - £650 per day|
|Contact Name:||Saleh Sattar|
|Job Published:||February 1, 2019|
6 month plus contract
£ Neg per day (Ltd rate)
Astute Technical Recruitment are currently seeking a Commercial Manager/Claims Manager for a leading fabricator of steel structures based in Northern Ireland.
Working in tandem with project management teams, you will liaise directly with the Commercial Director in managing and maintaining the commercial interests around various contracts the client is engaged with. There will be a special focus on the management of change (with associated notice of variations) as well as management of claims activities on behalf of the client.
Responsibilities around the role include:
- Assisting project managers by providing legal, contractual, commercial and insurance support during the project phase
- Planning and reporting around progress against set baselines to ensure that the clients contractual dues are maintained
- Have sight of and understand contracts being administered to act on change, variations and notifications of claims where appropriate
- Direct potential prosecution of claims activities around contracts as and where required.
- Help support other commercial personnel in team with their activities as and where required
To be considered for the role you will need demonstrable experience around contract change, variations and claims management within either the Oil/Gas, Power, Renewables (Wind, Tidal) area. You will also have extensive experience around the FIDIC Yellow/Red contracts.
To find out more about this opportunity please call Saleh on 02392 288209 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.