|Job Title:||Commercial Manager|
|Salary:||£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Parker|
|Job Published:||September 5, 2018|
Commercial Manager - Nuclear
Whitehaven - Cumbria
up to £75,000 DOE
We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Manager to join an industry leading business to work on a large-scale construction infrastructure project at Sellafield. The focus of this position is to manage all commercial aspects, including the preparation and pricing of contracts, supporting the bid team, and working with the design and delivery teams to ensure costs savings are successfully delivered.
As the Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and agreeing a commercial strategy which achieves budget and maximises profitability.
- Lead, manage and develop the wider commercial team.
- Managing commercial risk opportunity.
- Ensuring commercial / contractual arrangements comply with all applicable legislative, regulatory, and corporate standards.
- Developing, implementing, and managing project commercial strategies.
As an experienced Commercial Manager, you will be a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) or the Chartered Institution of Civil Engineers (CIOB).
You will have a technical understanding of the core phases of construction projects, alongside a proven record of accomplishment of managing the commercial aspects of complex and long term contracts of significant value.
- Highly competitive salary
- Solid benefits package
- Large scale industry significant project exposure
How to apply
To discuss the role and your application in mroe detail please call Dan Parker on 02392 222 961 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.