Commercial Contract Manager - Water
|Job Title:||Commercial Contract Manager - Water|
|Location:||Worthing, West Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £46000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2017 16:40|
Commercial Contract Manager (Quantity Surveyor)
£46,000 + Package
We are currently looking to recruit several Commercial Contract Managers to join a utilities business in West Sussex, focusing on a number of high value utilities, engineering & construction contracts. This would suit Quantity Surveyors looking for a new challenge.
As a Commercial Contract Manager, you will be responsible for the post contract management of a wide portfolio of contracts, either Wholesale Water or Wholesale Wastewater directorates or an Engineering & Construction capital delivery portfolio.
You will be responsible for…
- Delivering and operating a framework of commercial / cost management, control, and audit best practice.
- Providing regular validation of contractor actual cost submissions to ensure legitimacy of payments.
- Acting as the bridge between Commercial Contract Management and quality / other audits undertaken by other business functions.
- Working closely with Commercial Managers, Supplier Relationship Managers, and Project Managers to identify business process risks.
Candidates will have a solid Commercial & Financial acumen, backed up with an in=depth knowledge and strong background of audit theory, principles, and methodologies.
Candidates will be Degree educated (or equivalent) in a relevant subject. It is desirable to have a chartered professional body qualification (Accountancy, Quantity Surveying, or other relevant body)
What's on offer
- Basic salary of £46,000
- The chance to join a leading utilities business.
- Competitive benefits Package
How to apply
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £0.00 per annum
£35000 - £50000.00 per annum
Business Improvement Manager
Area Sales Manager - Scientific / Healthcare
Up to £39000.00 per annum