|Job Title:||Commercial Analytics Manager - Rochester - £35K|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lauren White|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2018|
Job Title - Commercial Analytics Manager
Location - South East
Salary - £35,000 DOE
Our client a leading nationwide integrated waste management business providing collection, treatment, recycling and technologically-driven energy generation services is looking for a Commercial Analytics Manager to join the Commercial Department within their Rochester Team
As the CAM you will be responsible for the analysis and presentation of the divisional performance including monthly reports, dash boards, P&L analysis and budget variance.
As Commercial Analytics Manager you will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Monitoring the divisional performance with a focus on variance against budget revenue, cost and tonnage figures
- Identify any significant variances highlighting to Senior Management and Directors identifying probable cause and potential risk
- Presentation of monthly commodity reports, trading analysis and stock holding
- Ensure all departmental and process documentation relating to commodities and trade is generated, recorded and audited.
- Optimisation of current trading relationships, creating new opportunities where required and developing contracts to limit risk and market exposure
- Management of the commercial back office including management of risk, commodity stock and providing full assistance to the Commercial and Trading Managers
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Lauren White at email@example.com or call 02392222965.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.