|Job Title:||Commercial Administrator|
|Salary:||£16 - £18 per hour + Dependant on Ltd or Umbrella Rat|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Appleby|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2019|
Commercial Administrator - Large Power Station
6 Month Contract
We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Administrator for a Large Power Station in Nottinghamshire to join the services team to deal with contracts and internal stakeholders.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Lead Engineer and Site Manager, as a Commercial Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Commercial Activities.
- Management and Support of Monthly Payments and Auditing.
- Contract Spend and Commitment.
- Monitoring Site Registers.
- Manage Contract tools, transactions and reports.
- Liaise with Internal Stakeholders and ensure correct information and process.
- Prepare and deliver reporting in meetings.
- Developing relationships with contractors and key site officials.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Experience working in a Commercial Administrative role.
- A good understanding and knowledge of Computer systems such as; SAP and MS Office.
- Hold a Level 4 qualification or equivalent.
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- 6 Month Contract (Potential for extension)
- £16 - £18 per hour on a Limited Company Basis.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 208 and ask to speak to Ashley who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.