|Job Title:||Combustion Engineer - District Energy|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£32000.00 - £34000.00 per annum + Pension and Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Zubair Ahmed|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2018|
Combustion Engineer - CHP/District Heating
Circa £34,000 + OT
We are recruiting for a Combustion Engineer to join a District Heating Scheme providing MTHW and LTHW to the local area. The Combustion Engineer will ultimately be responsible for carrying out repairs, servicing, pre-planned and reactive maintenance on gas boilers and associated equipment across multiple sites in the Coventry area.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, as Combustion Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out reactive and pre-planned maintenance on a variety of plant equipment including boilers, water treatment plant, pipework and pumps.
- Diagnosing and fault finding of faults on the district heating network
- Attend sites in company vehicle to diagnose faults and carry out repairs, while taking into consideration customer satisfaction
- Use Asset Management Application/CMMS to complete paperwork and reports ensuring all records and documents are maintained at a high standard
- Have a good understanding of contracts and associated fee structure
- Representing the company to the highest standards while out on site
- Flexible approach to working and available to commit to an out of hours call out rota 1 week in every 3
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Commercial gas qualification and burner experience such as COCN1
- AP10 or AP11 Qualification
- Experience conducting maintenance activities on boilers
- Experience working on MTHW and LTHW systems
- Good fault-finding skills
- Able to work well individually and as part of a team
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive salary up to £34k
- Company benefits including pension, mobile phone and life insurance
- Company vehicle for travel between sites
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 222 963 and ask to speak to Zubair who can tell you more.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.