|Job Title:||CNC Turner|
|Contact Name:||Molly McDermott|
|Job Published:||October 3, 2019|
£Competitive Salary - DOE
Astute are seeking to recruit a CNC Turner who has experience of setting, operating and programming CNC Machines. Our client is a leading company who focus on producing high tolerance, complex parts for multiple industry sectors including Defence and Aerospace. With the opportunity for an experienced CNC Turner/Setter/Programmer.
As a CNC Turner your responsibilities will be:
- Planning, Programming, Setting and Operating XYZ CNC Centre Lathe
- Programming on the machine control and with CAD/CAM Systems
- Technically advise the company on CNC and Manual Turning
- Conforming to inspection and requirements of ISO 9001
- Other duties as required
Experience and Qualifications needed
- A minimum of 5 years' experience post apprenticeship
- Able to demonstrate experience of programming CNC machines. Offline CAD/CAM experience with be an advantage
- Ability to manage and prioritise work load in changing environment
What's in it for me?
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding, progressive business.
As well as a 12:30pm finish on Fridays they're offering a competitive salary - Dependent on experience along with the chance to progress your career with excellent training and progression opportunities.
How to apply
Please call Molly McDermott directly on 02393 910 034 for a confidential chat or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.