|Job Title:||CNC Programmer|
|Salary:||£25000 - £29000 per annum + pension, holidays, overtime|
|Contact Name:||Simon Cheung|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 12:39|
CNC Turner Programmer
£16ph - £19ph + Pension/Holiday/overtime
Astute Technical are currently recruiting for a CNC Turner Programmer who is fully conversant with Fanuc to join one of the South Coasts most established sub contract manufacturing companies, working from complex customer drawings and specifications to create CNC Programs on the latest and most sophisticated CNC Turning Centres.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with prestigious clients such as Rolls Royce and work on exciting projects from a range of industry sectors.
As a CNC Turner Programmer, your duties will include:-
- Programme, Set and Operate twin spindle, double turret CNC Machines with driven tooling.
- Prove out CNC programs ensuring the highest quality is maintained at all times and the machining processes are running efficiently to maximise productivity.
- Able to program Online and Offline to gain maximum efficiency.
To be considered for the CNC Turner Programmer role, candidates should have:-
- Fully conversant with Fanuc programming language
- Experienced in setting and programming Turning Machines, ideally Doosan, Bridgeport or Dugard
- Worked to ISO9001 standards
As a CNC Turner Programmer with our client, you will receive:-
- Competitive rate of £14ph - £16ph
- 22 days leave + Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
Applying for this exciting opportunity could not be easier, simply email your up to date CV and covering letter to Simon Cheung on firstname.lastname@example.org or 023 93 911 007.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's