|Job Title:||CNC Operator|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Molly McDermott|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2019 09:06|
£30,000 - 40,000 DOE
I'm looking to speak with an experienced CNC Operator/Setter/Programmer that's keen to develop their career by joining a growing, innovative aerospace engineering company.
This role will require you to prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as milling, grinding and drilling.
- Check and maintain machinery to maintain efficiency
- Supervise machinery whilst they execute the task and adjust as necessary
- Take instructions and translate them into computer commands to ensure machines are operating correctly
- Inspect and measure finished products to ensure quality requirements have been met
With Fanuc/Mazatrol experience you will be a proactive, confident CNC Operator/Setter who is competent in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as precision measurement tools.
You will ideally hold:
- A proven history of operating/programming CNC machines
- Experience of Fanuc/Mazatrol is essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Computer literate with a basic understanding of CAD/CAM
- A successfully completed apprenticeship
- Programming knowledge and experience is an advantage
What's on offer
The opportunity to be part of an exciting engineering company who's training programmes and business growth gives access to major career development opportunities.
An excellent starting salary and flexible working hours with optional overtime. Along side a generous pension scheme will be on offer to someone who is keen to develop their career in this role.
How to apply
Please call Molly McDermott directly on 02393 910 034 to discuss your suitability for the opportunity and its responsibilities and requirements in greater detail or contact me by email at email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's