|Job Title:||CNC Miller - Programmer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Holiday, Pension Scheme|
|Contact Name:||Simon Cheung|
|Job Published:||April 2, 2019|
CNC Miller - Programmer
£35k - £40k Basic, Pension, Holiday
Astute Technical are currently recruiting for a skilled CNC Miller/Programmer to join a client who are in the provision of design, development and manufacture of high end components to the defence, aerospace, automotive and industrial industry sectors.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful incumbent to become a long term, integral part of the business, giving them the opportunity to rally shape up the machine shop and implement their own ideas.
As the CNC Miller/Programmer, your duties will include:-
- Programming, setting and operating 3 and 4 axis Milling centres
- Manufacturing fixtures and tooling
- Tool management and procurement
- Mentoring junior engineers
To be considered for the CNC Miller/Programme role, applicants will demonstrate:-
- 5 Years experience in a similar role, programming and setting CNC Milling centres
- Proven experience in programming, using Fanuc operating system
- Able to interpret Engineering drawings
- Fanuc Programming experience
As CNC Miller/Programmer with our client, you will receive:-
- Highly competitive salary £35k/£40k Basic + Benefits
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Opportunity to work on sophisticated niche projects
Applying for this exciting opportunity could not be easier, simply email your up to date CV and covering letter to Simon Cheung on firstname.lastname@example.org or 023 93 911 007.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.