|Job Title:||CNC Miller|
|Salary:||£14 - £15 per hour + Dependant on Ltd or Umbrella|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Appleby|
|Job Published:||July 1, 2019|
6 Month Contract (Initially)
I am seeking an experience CNC Machinist/Operator to work alongside my clients manufacturing team in Carlisle.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Production Manager, as a CNC Miller, you will be responsible for:
- Manufacturing components for Nuclear and Oil & Gas Products.
- Dealing with Stainless Steel.
- Operating various CNC machines such as; XYZ, Alpha, Correa and Supermax.
- Adhering to strict Health and Safety regime.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- CNC Milling experience in a Manufacturing Environment.
- Applicants with setting experience will be strongly considered.
Rate & Contract Length
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Around £15 per hour (Depending on Ltd or Umbrella)
- Initially 6 Month Contract.
- Potential for position to go permanent (If required)
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 288 208 and ask to speak to Ashley who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.