|Job Title:||CNC Machinist|
|Salary:||£14 - £17 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Simon Cheung|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2019 17:00|
£14ph - £17ph + Benefits
Astute Technical are recruiting for a skilled CNC Turner for a client based in Witney who are a widely recognised business in the provision of high quality sub contract machining services, the work is high end complex work, high value low volume. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a industry leader and be involved the development and manufacture of sophisticated parts and components.
As a CNC Turner, your duties will include:-
- Setting and operating CNC Turning Machines
- Ensure quality standards meets customer expectations
- Identify and use correct tooling equipment
- Read and interpret engineering drawings
To be considered for the CNC Turner role, candidates should have:-
- Proven experience in setting and operating CNC Turning machines
- Experience in working in a manufacturing/engineering environment
- Proficient in the use of manual measuring equipment
As a CNC Turner with our client, you will receive:-
- Competitive hourly rate of £14ph - £17ph depending on experience
- Bonus Scheme
- Paid Holiday allowance
Applying for this exciting opportunity could not be easier, simply email your up to date CV and covering letter to Simon Cheung on firstname.lastname@example.org or 023 93 911 007.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's