|Job Title:||CNC Machinist|
|Salary:||£14 - £17 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Simon Cheung|
|Job Published:||April 2, 2019|
£14ph - £17ph + Benefits
Astute Technical are recruiting for a skilled CNC Turner for a client based in Witney who are a widely recognised business in the provision of high quality sub contract machining services, the work is high end complex work, high value low volume. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a industry leader and be involved the development and manufacture of sophisticated parts and components.
As a CNC Turner, your duties will include:-
- Setting and operating CNC Turning Machines
- Ensure quality standards meets customer expectations
- Identify and use correct tooling equipment
- Read and interpret engineering drawings
To be considered for the CNC Turner role, candidates should have:-
- Proven experience in setting and operating CNC Turning machines
- Experience in working in a manufacturing/engineering environment
- Proficient in the use of manual measuring equipment
As a CNC Turner with our client, you will receive:-
- Competitive hourly rate of £14ph - £17ph depending on experience
- Bonus Scheme
- Paid Holiday allowance
Applying for this exciting opportunity could not be easier, simply email your up to date CV and covering letter to Simon Cheung on firstname.lastname@example.org or 023 93 911 007.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.