|Job Title:||CMMS Engineer|
|Location:||Belfast, County Antrim|
|Salary:||£250 - £300 per month + Limited Company|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Appleby|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2019|
CMMS Engineer - Power Generation
£250 - £300 per day (Limited Company Rate)
Astute are looking for a Mechanical biased Engineer with experience in the KKS identification system to enter data on a CMMS for a new build energy from waste power station
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Site Management, as an Engineer on site, you will be responsible for:
- Assist in developing an effective maintenance programs using CMMS.
- Entering the KKS tagging system into the CMMS.
- Conducting Plant inspections.
- Liaising with maintenance team to develop an effective maintenance program.
- Dealing with Pre-Planned Maintenance Scheduling.
- Application of Maintenance and Asset Management Techniques.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Mechanical background within Heavy Engineering.
- High knowledge of CMMS or SAP Systems.
- Experience using KKS Tagging System would be ideal.
Rate & Contract Length
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- £250 to £300 per day.
- Monday to Friday work.
- 4 Month Position.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 208 and ask to speak to Ashley who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.