|Job Title:||Client Services Manager|
|Location:||South East London, London|
|Salary:||£26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Guest|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2019|
Position: Client Services Manager
Salary: Up to £30,000 DOE
Our client a reputable Waste Management business who are looking for a Client Services Manager to join their team. Working as the Client Service Manager, you will be responsible for managing all customer and client data and inputting this effectively into WEIGHSOFT and other data entry systems. This will include liaising directly with suppliers and working across a varied and established team in-house.
As the Client Services Manager, reporting to the Finance Director, your responsibilities will include but not be limited too;
- Liaising with Customers and Clients regarding current contracts and customer service.
- Dealing with all queries efficiently and effectively.
- Running reports for recently logged jobs.
- Working closely with the Accounts team to ensure that all supplier accounts run smoothly.
- Ensuring all data for services and collections is maintained on their online database.
- Using in-house ISYS WEIGHSOFT systems.
- Checking customer contracts and liaising with the Commercial Team to advise on contract renewal dates.
- Liaising with suppliers directly regarding credits and invoicing.
Skills & Requirements
The ideal candidate must have:
- Experience working in a customer facing role ideally within the waste or heavy industry.
- Ability to liaise directly with both Customers and Clients regarding all customer service issues.
- Demonstrable experience working with ISYS WEIGHSOFT and other data entry systems as required.
- IT literate with experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work within set timescales and on own initiative.
Salary & Benefits
On offer for this role is the following:
- Starting salary of up to £30,000 DOE
- Flexibility with working hours
- Company Benefits
How to Apply
For more information and a confidential discussion, please call Ellie Guest on 02393 910 473 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.