|Job Title:||Civils Supervisor|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam Nash|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2018 09:52|
Candidates required to oversee the Civils work for a EfW facility.
You will be responsible for:
- Reading and understanding blueprints and quality control specifications
- Monitor, supervise and inspect all civil works to ensure that materials used and executed works are in compliance with construction project requirements
- Liaising with Specialist Engineer when required
- Respond/Prepare RFIs (Request for Information) from/to EPC Contractor
- QC checks of on-site works (civils, architecture details, buildings services)
- Writing QA/QC Civil Engineer reports for the construction project
- Establishing and maintaining outstanding works, defects and snagging schedules
- Attending Site/QC meetings and preparing minutes
- Checking site progress against issued programmes
- Completing a daily site log
Relevant candidate will have come from projects of a similar nature i.e (Industrial) and will come with SSSTS and relevant H+S qualifications as well as other qualifications that would make them suitable.
If you are interested in this role then please contact me on 02392 288 289 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.