Civils Contracts Manager - Energy from Waste
|Job Title:||Civils Contracts Manager - Energy from Waste|
|Salary:||Up to £74000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2018 15:41|
Civils Contract Manager - Energy from Waste
£74,000 + Competitive Package.
We are currently recruiting for a Civils Contract Manager to join a privately owned, limited group of businesses who have been operating in the construction industry for over 75 years.
They are looking to expand their remit due to securing a range of new energy from waste projects across the UK.
This will see you managing a range of projects on a visiting basis, but resident where the size or complexity of a project dictates.
Working closely with Regional / Sector Business Heads & Bid Manages you will be responsible for…
- Ensuring that tenders are given correct level of input from the correct people in the business.
- Developing relationships through the tender process with clients and key subcontractors.
- Working closely in conjunction with the Managing Quantity Surveyor on all commercial matters.
- Keeping Project Teams / Sector Business Heads advised on project performance.
- Monitoring measuring and controlling time, cost, and quality to ensure clients requirements are met of improved upon.
- Comprehensive monitoring of site performance, ensuring forecast on time and finance are accurate.
- Encouraging and acting upon customer feedback during the project process.
- Conducting regular reviews with the client on all aspects of site performance during monthly site management meetings.
Candidates will have gained civils / construction experience working on a number of Energy from Waste projects, acting in the capacity of a Project Manager / Senior Project Manager / Contracts Manager.
Whilst a Degree or HND is desirable, candidates can have come through a trade background.
Candidates are required to be flexible and upcoming projects will see you working at numerous locations across the UK
What's on offer
On offer is the chance to work on a portfolio of Energy from Waste projects, with more projects awaiting sign off.
The package includes…
- Basic salary up to £74,000
- Mobility allowance
- Competitive benefits package.
How to apply
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Plant Manager - Energy from Waste
Dudley, West Midlands
Health & Safety Manager - Energy from Waste
£40000 - £42000.00 per annum
Condition Monitoring Engineer - Energy from Waste
£40000 - £45000.00 per annum + Car allowance + bonus
Shift Team Leader - Energy from Waste
Up to £47000.00 per annum + bonus, pension
Thermal Process Engineer - Energy from Waste Power Stations
£38000 - £42000.00 per annum + Car allowance + Bonus