|Job Title:||Civil/Mechanical Supervisor|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£300 - £350 per day|
|Duration:||6 Months +|
|Contact Name:||Adam Nash|
|Job Published:||June 6, 2019|
6 Months +
£300 - £350 P/D
We are looking for a Civils' Supervisors with a strong background in Water treatment works or Oil & Gas.The Civils' Supervisor must have over 10 years' experience in the Water or Oil & Gas sectors. A strong background in Mechanical Piping is essential, and having vast experience in Groundworks/Civils is essential.
Reporting to the Project Director the Civil Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Reading and understanding blueprints and quality control specifications
- Monitor, supervise and inspect all civil works to ensure that materials used and executed works are in compliance with construction project requirements
- Liaising with Specialist Engineer when required
- Respond/Prepare RFIs (Request for Information) from/to EPC Contractor
- QC checks of on-site works (civils, architecture details, buildings services)
- Writing QA/QC Civil Engineer reports for the construction project
- Establishing and maintaining outstanding works, defects and snagging schedules
- Attending Site/QC meetings and preparing minutes
- Checking site progress against issued programmes
- Completing a daily site log
If you are interested in this position then please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02392 288 289.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.