Civil Site Manager
|Job Title:||Civil Site Manager|
|Location:||Worthing, West Sussex|
|Contact Name:||Samantha Lancashire|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2017 14:03|
Civil Site Manager
6 Month Contract
£23.00 - £27.00 Ltd Company Rate
Our Client is a provider of mechanical, electrical and civil services to the water industry. Having worked for the majority of UK water companies, they are able to bring industrywide experience to their Clients.
As Civil Site Manager, you will be responsible for the site management of a range of civils projects on both clean and waste water projects based in the Sussex area. The successful candidate will have a civil background supported by some mechanical and electrical knowledge.
The ideal candidate will hold a Civil Engineering qualification, or be able to demonstrate relevant experience working on similar water projects.
- Managing site activities in line with health & safety, environmental and contractual specifications
- Coordinating with the Client and operational staff to manage KPI's
- Preparing, reviewing and approving documentation including site management plans, RAMS, and testing and inspection documentation
- Working with Contract Engineers/Planners to review project progression
- Undertaking site inductions and toolbox talks
- Monitoring site costs, preparing progress reports and attending site visits and meetings
- Preparation of material and plant requisitions
Essential Knowledge and Experience:
- Process plant experience preferably gained working on a Waste/Clean Water site
- IT Literate with working knowledge of MS Office packages
- Strong knowledge of site Health and Safety
- Excellent communication skills
This role is being advertised on a 6-month contract basis. There is the possibility of this contract length being extended or being made permanent.
If you are interested in finding out more you can call Samantha on 02393 910026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
CAD Technician - Civil and Mechanical
£250.00 - £310 per day
£350 - £360 per day
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Up to £38000.00 per annum
Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000 - £60000 per annum
£35000 - £45000 per annum