Civil Planning Engineer - Energy from Waste
|Job Title:||Civil Planning Engineer - Energy from Waste|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2018 17:31|
Civils Planning Engineer - Energy from Waste
£50,000 to £60,000 + Competitive Package.
Flexible location (Project Based)
We are currently recruiting for a Civils Planning Engineer to join a privately owned, limited group of businesses who have been operating in the construction industry for over 75 years.
They are looking to expand their remit due to securing a range of new energy from waste projects across the UK.
This will see you planning on a range of projects on a visiting basis, but resident where the size or complexity of a project dictates.
Reporting to the Site Manager / Regional Manager / Construction Director you will be responsible for..
- Monitoring the use of planning techniques and tools.
- Developing managers knowledge and appreciation of planning techniques and tools.
- Advising Contracts Managers and Construction Managers of problem areas and suggest actions.
- Visiting sites to ensure programmes are regularly updated.
- Reviewing project programmes to ensure adequacy of allowance, particularly in relation to the finishing stages.
- Highlighting critical end dates for key activities.
- Assisting managers, where required to achieve milestones.
- Introducing and amending planning methods where needed.
- Maintaining regular contract with senior management through technical review meetings.
Candidates will have a solid civils planning background, ideally gained on power generation projects. Energy from Waste experience is not essential, but highly desirable.
You will be required to travel to site during various project phases, so flexibility is key.
What's on offer.
On offer is the chance to work on a portfolio of Energy from Waste projects, with more projects awaiting sign off.
The package includes…
- Basic salary between £50,000 to £60,000
- Mobility Allowance
- Competitive benefits package.
How to apply
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
EC&I Technician- Energy from Waste
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Day Team Leader - Energy from Waste
Up to £50000.00 per annum
Shift Team Leader - New Energy from Waste
Control & Instrument Technician - New Energy from Waste
Up to £45900.00 per annum
O&M Technician - New Energy from Waste Power Station
Lanark, South Lanarkshire