|Job Title:||Civil Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Kevin Over|
|Job Published:||August 24, 2017 09:42|
Rate - £300 - £330 per day
Duration - 9 months possible extension *3 days a week*
We are recruiting for a Civil Engineer for a new build Energy from Waste Project based in South West London. The Civil Engineer will be working for the client on the construction of a new Gasification project and will be responsible for overseeing the Civil Construction in accordance to the design specification. The Civil Engineer will have to manage the EPC and Subcontractors ensuring the project's Civil, Structural and Architectural construction and snag lists are completed on time.
Reporting to the Project Director the Civil Engineer will be responsible for;
- Review EPC Contractor CSA drawings and specifications - Check compliance with Owner specifications.
- Liaise with specialist Engineer when required.
- Respond/Prepare RFIs (Request for Information) from/to EPC Contractor
- QC checks of on-site works (civils, architecture details, buildings services).
- Establishing and maintaining outstanding works, defects and snagging schedules.
- Attend Site/QC meetings and prepare minutes.
- Checking site progress against issued programmes
- Complete a daily site log
It is essential for the Civil Engineer to have 10 years + experience in a similar industry. A Degree Qualification would be ideal but not essential and experience of large scale construction projects within Power would be desirable, however just large scale construction would be considered. If you are interested please contact Kevin on 02392 288 285, alternatively email you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Coventry, West Midlands
£20 - £25 per hour + Ltd Rate
Multiskilled Shift Maintenance Engineer
£33000 - £36000 per annum
Commercial Heating & Combustion Engineer
£20 - £22 per hour
Regional Maintenance Engineer - CHP
car + bonus
Electrical Engineer - CCGT Power Station