|Job Title:||Civil Engineer|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Becki Wensley|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2017|
Civil Engineer - Renewable Energy
Salary - £45,000 -£55,000 DoE + Company Benefits
Location - Watford
Astute Technical are currently looking to speak to experienced Civil Engineers with 5 years + experience under their belt. Our client is a British engineering company who specialise in building renewable energy process plants throughout the UK, this organisation is continually expanding and are looking for a Civil Engineer/Technician to join their team in the Watford offices.
You will be responsible for:
- Reporting into the Technical Director
- Creating design specifications for a number of projects
- Liaise with the external construction team and contractors to ensure the projects run smoothly throughout all stages
- Visiting sites across the UK to oversee the projects and point out anything that may need to be rectified
- Negotiate terms, engineering deliverables, address key factors such as risk management, budget management, continuous design improvement across all projects
- Have a technical input into the development of biogas/anaerobic digestion projects/programmes
The ideal applicant will have:
- 5 years or more project experience
- A relevant engineering qualification (HND/HNC/BEng/MEng or equivalent)
- Experience in the biogas or anaerobic digestion (AD) field, alternatively, experience with waste water treatment, water turbines, hydraulics etc.
- Extensive experience creating CAD drawings and documentation
- Motivation, highly motivated and a quick learner
- Experience in managing your own projects and workload
- Experience working with multi million pound projects
This is an excellent opportunity to work within the renewable energy sector developing AD and biogas projects into completion and operation, the salary offered is between £45,000 and £55,000 depending on experience. you will need to commutable to Watford and be flexible to travel UK wide to visit sites when needed.
If you would like to apply, please email and up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com or speak to Becki for more information - 023 92 222 963.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.