|Job Title:||Civil Clean Water Engineer|
|Salary:||£13.00 - £14.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Samantha Lancashire|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2017|
Civil Clean Water Engineer
6 Month Contract
£13.00 - £14.00 Per Hour, Limited Company Rate
Our Client is a provider of mechanical, electrical and civil services to the water industry. Having worked for the majority of UK water companies, they are able to bring industrywide experience to their Clients.
As Civil Clean Water Engineer, you will be working on several clean and waste water sites working with concrete and slab works. The ideal candidate will have a site dumper ticket and previous experience of working on process plant sites.
Essential Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong background of working on construction sites
- Previous experience of working on process plant sites
- Experience within the UK water industry would be desirable. A clean water background would be advantageous for this role
- Good communication skills and computer literacy including Word, Excel, Outlook
- A strong knowledge of Health and Safety including safety requirements
- Full UK driving licence
If you are interested in finding out more you can call Samantha on 02393 910026 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.