CAD Technician (Revit) - Civil Infrastructure
|Job Title:||CAD Technician (Revit) - Civil Infrastructure|
|Contact Name:||Arjun Patel|
|Job Published:||January 25, 2018 12:58|
Structural CAD Technician (Revit experience) - Civil Infrastructure
We are currently recruiting a Structural CAD Technician (Revit) for an award-winning engineering company who provide multi-disciplinary services across various sectors including; Energy, Industrial, Public and others.
As Structural CAD Technician, you will be responsible for providing support on single and multi-disciplinary projects. These will include new build projects as well as refurbishment projects for both the private and public sector.
What is the job?
We have an excellent opportunity for a Structural CAD Technician to join a company who provide several engineering services within various industries. Reporting to the Senior Project Manager typical duties will include:
- Management of complex projects on behalf of clients in various sectors including Energy, Industrial, Public and many more.
- Liaising with clients to fulfil their requirements
- Liaising with Project teams to ensure work is carried out to specific time frames
- Maintaining records and archives within the company's document and project management systems.
- Being involved with contract implementation
What is required to be considered?
To be considered for this Structural CAD Technician position you should have:
- A degree, HND, or equivalent in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Excellent knowledge and experience using Autodesk Revit is a must for this role
- Experience in GA detailing of Reinforced Concrete, Piling Layouts, Foundation Designs and Structural Steelwork
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Well organised and structured
- Good team player
What is in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- Chance to work with an award-winning company
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Arjun Patel on 02392 288 282 or send a CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
EC&I Technician - Biomass
Multi Skilled Technician - Utilities
Church Stretton, Shropshire
£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Pension and Call Out
Electrical Technician - Energy from Waste
EC&I Technician - Energy from Waste Power Station
£40000 - £42500 per annum + benefits
Project Managers Construction x3
£300 - £350 per day