|Job Title:||CAD Technician|
|Contact Name:||Becki Wensley|
|Job Published:||December 08, 2016 08:43|
CAD Technician - Structural
Salary - Competitive with company benefits
Location - Peterborough/Northampton
We are currently seeking an experienced Structural CAD Technician to join the Structural Engineering Team and provide support on multi-disciplinary projects including refurbishment and new build in the private and public sectors. Our client is a well-established and professional engineering consultancy in the public and private sector.
General responsibilities as a CAD Technician will include:
- Liaising and representing the client with other project professionals
- Providing CAD assistance for new build and refurbishment structural projects
- Occasionally visiting sites to support other offices/departments
- Providing engineering support to varied projects ranging in value from £0.5-£30million
- Maintaining records as per the client's document and project management systems
- Managing your own workload
- Other duties as required
The ideal applicant will have:
- Proven experience of using Revit
- Design experience in detailing roads &drainage systems
- Good IT skills including AutoCAD and Microsoft packages
- Experience GA detailing of Reinforced Concrete, piling layouts, foundation design, structural steelwork etc.
This is a permanent position offering a competitive salary plus company benefits and will based in the offices in the Northampton/Peterborough area and includes some travelling from site to site.
If you or anyone you know are interested in this opportunity to develop your career, please send in an up to date copy of your CV detailing your work experience to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Becki Wensley for more information - 023 92 222 963.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Company Benefits
£28000 - £32000.00 per annum + good package
£18 - £25 per annum + Ltd