|Job Title:||CAD Techncian|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Samantha Lancashire|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2017 11:51|
6 Month Contract
£250 - £300 Per Day, Limited Company Rate
Our Client is renowned as a provider for CHP, gas and diesel generation solutions.
We are recruiting for a CAD Technician to join the design team. The CAD Technician will be responsible for the production of drawings and documents to support ongoing and new projects. You will be able to work within CDM regulations and ISO Quality Standards and will have a strong understanding of Health and Safety legislation.
- Design layout drawings and detailed drawings liaising with Design Engineers
- Updating design documentation in line with design and document control procedures
- Maintain library of technical documents from suppliers
- Conducting site visits for design progress and updating as builds
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and key personnel across the organisation on multi-discipline projects
- Experience of working with AutoCAD 3D
- A construction or engineering background is essential for this role
- Strong IT Skills with competence in MS Office packages
- Previous experience of using AutoCAD MEP is desirable for this role
If you are interested in finding out more you can call Samantha on 02393 910026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's