|Job Title:||CAD Designer|
|Salary:||£25 - £30 per hour + Limited Company Rate.|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Appleby|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2019 09:29|
Three to Six Month Contract
I am seeking a CAD Designer to represent a growing company within the Power industry. The successful Designer will be required to work predominantly in Bristol but may occasionally be required to visit various sites in the commutable area.
Ideally based in Bristol with a knowledge of AutoCAD and Solidworks.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Senior Management, as a CAD Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Completing Site Surveys and Designs based around continuous improvement, modification.
- Reading General Assembly or Manufacturing Drawings.
- Completing Technical and Design Drawings to Support the Operations Team.
- Developing and Maintaining AutoCAD Library.
- Being able to operate Solidworks.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A good understanding of Health and Safety Legislation.
- Ability to work as part of a team but also individually, under reasonable pressure.
- Should hold at least HNC in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent.
- MUST hold a Full UK Driving Licence.
- MUST have experience working within a Mechanical Engineering Environment.
- Ideally have a level of Pipework Experience.
Rate & Contract Length
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- £30 p/h (Dependant on Experience)
- Initially Three to Six-month contract
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 288 208 and ask to speak to Ashley who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's