CAD Design Engineer
|Job Title:||CAD Design Engineer|
|Location:||High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||Up to £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2018 16:39|
CAD Design Engineer
£35,000 + Package
We are currently recruiting for a CAD Design Engineer to join a leading provider of process water and waste water solutions. They have a proven track record in helping businesses with water purification, industrial effluent and sustainable water saving needs.
As a CAD Design Engineer, you will be based within the design office at High Wycombe, with a focus on creating and developing design information relating to water treatment plant.
You will be focusing on developing drawing that capture the Process, Mechanical and Electrical aspects of the plant design.
Responsibilities will include…
- Generating P&ID drawings for both tender designs and detailed designs based upon the detailed information provided by Design Engineers.
- Generate 2D & 3D based GA drawings and models.
- Working closely with Process, Mechanical and Electrical Design Engineers, Project Engineers and Project Managers to push forward designs.
- Occasional site visits to view and survey and installation or planned works.
- Reviewing the design drawings of suppliers and clients.
You will have the following experience…
- Candidates will have a proven competence and experience in Inventor Package
- Experience in 2D / 3D AutoCAD.
- A history of plant layout design of process plant.
- Experience of interpreting P&ID drawings.
- Experience in using REVIT is desirable, but not essential.
What's on offer
- Basic salary up to £35,000
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays.
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme.
How to apply
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£25000 - £30000.00 per annum
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
West Bromwich, West Midlands
£28000 - £32000 per annum
Service Engineer - South Humberside
£28000 - £30000 per annum