|Job Title:||C&I Technician|
|Salary:||£18 - £22 per hour + Plus Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Appleby|
|Job Published:||June 5, 2019|
C&I Technician - Power Station
Rate could be negotiable.
We are currently seeking several C&I Technicians to assist with a Power Station Outage near East London for a two- or four-week period, the Outage will start on the 17th June 2019.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Site Supervisor, as a C&I Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Removing, Installing, testing and leading requirements throughout the Outage.
- Installation of power and control cabling.
- Dealing with Motor Inspections, testing, removal, replacement along with alignments.
- Calibrating various controls during the Outage.
- Carrying out instrumentation when required.
- Ensuring that safe working practices are followed.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Must hold a valid safety passport (CCNSG)
- MUST have Power Station experience.
- MUST have Heavy Industry experience.
- MUST have a good understanding of Health and Safety working practices.
Rate & Contract Length
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Rates are based around £20 - £22 an hour plus Overtime.
- Initially two- or four-week period initially.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 208 and ask to speak to Ashley who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.