|Job Title:||C&I Maintenance Technician|
|Salary:||Up to £20.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Clarke|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2019|
C&I Technician - Nuclear Power Plant
£20 per hour PAYE/£212.75 Ltd day rate
12 month contract (4 day week)
Start date: ASAP
Hinkley Point A - Somerset
Our client, a leading company working within the Nuclear Energy sector, currently require a Control and Instrumentation (C&I) Technician to join the maintenance team at a busy nuclear power plant in Somerset. The ideal candidate will have experience in a technical maintenance role within the nuclear sector.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide technical support to current and future project design.
- Carry out core maintenance duties in alignment with Site Licence Requirements and health and safety regulations.
- Assist with fault investigations.
- Support colleagues learning and development.
- Aid in the development of health, safety, security, environment and quality on site.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Completion of a relevant technical qualification e.g. City and Guilds, BTEC ONC, (NQF Level 3)
- Proven experience in a similar technical role.
- Experience working within the nuclear industry and an understanding of RSA and IRR requirements are advantageous, but not essential.
- £20 per hour PAYE/£212.75 Ltd day rate
- 12 month contract (4 day week)
If you are interested in this role, please contact Kelly Clarke on 02393910035 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.