|Job Title:||C&I Engineer - Gas Storage|
|Contact Name:||Luke Bennett|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2019|
C&I Engineer - Gas Storage
Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
We are looking for an experienced Control and Instrument Engineer with strong knowledge of electrical equipment to co-ordinate maintenance on electrical & instrumental equipment and control systems and to improve the process of the plants control & safety systems ensuring maximum efficiency in a gas storage facility.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Control and Instrument Engineer you will be responsible for:
- All the site's functional safety, development and improvement within the plant to maximise efficiency.
- Provide leadership as lead engineer by supporting the C&I Technicians with their routine and non-routine electrical and instrumental tasks
- Reviewing the plants safety instrument systems and documentation ensuring they are compliant with the international standards
- To take part in various projects by designing and implementing new process control systems
- Monitor and review records for proof testing carried out by the maintenance team on the site wide safety systems
- Provide technical support to the operations department, including diagnosis, and root cause analysis
- Carrying out Instrument loop design and instrument procurement
- Plan and prioritise daily activities to ensure the safety and control systems operate safely and efficiently.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Minimum HNC in a relevant EC&I discipline
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within an oil/gas industry or relevant heavy industry such as Power Station, Petrochemical, Refinery, Biomass etc
- Experience with PLC's & HMI
- To be competent using AutoCAD
- Working towards Chartership status
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Salary
- Private medical cover
- Excellent Pension
- Income protection
- Holiday allowance
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02393 910 037 and ask to speak to Luke Bennett who can tell you more.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.