|Job Title:||C&I Engineer - CCGT Power Station|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Grosvenor|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2019|
Control & Instrumentation Engineer - CCGT Power Station
Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
We're currently recruiting for a C&I Engineer to join a CCGT Power Station capable of producing around 860MW of power. An expansion has recently gone into operations which will add a further 300MW capacity to the plant and incudes a Siemens F-Class Open Cycle Gas Turbine.
What is the job?
Reporting to the Engineering Manager typical duties will include:
- The preparation and management of major contracts in support of EC&I maintenance requirements of the station
- Acting as the technical authority in relation to design standards, codes of practice and legislation
- The execution of site EC&I projects safely and within budget
- Developing asset management strategies
- Identifying areas of improvement across the plant to increase efficiency
- Ensure maintenance plans and targets for the team are achieved safely, on time and within budget and to the correct quality within the environmental limits of the station
- Managing high value maintenance contracts
- Directing and supervising on site contractors
- Ensuring HSE compliance at all times
Qualifications & Requirements
To be considered for the C&I Engineer vacancy you must:
- Hold a relevant technical qualification at HND / HNC level or equivalent in electrical/C&I engineering.
- Have previous experience in C&I maintenance or engineering in a heavy process environment. This may have been gained in a Power Station (Energy from Waste, Coal, CCGT, Biomass, CHP, Nuclear etc.), Chemical Plant, Refinery or Pharmaceutical site etc.
- Have significant experience working with PLC's, DCS, instrumentation and CEMS equipment
- Some experience with project work and contract management would be beneficial but is not essential
Salary and benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Company pension
- Excellent additional company benefits package
If you are interested in this position and would like to find out more please call Dan Grosvenor on 02392 288 286 or send a CV with Cover Letter to email@example.com.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.