|Job Title:||C&I Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £275 per day + £75 daily travel / accommodation expense|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Clarke|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2019 12:13|
C&I Engineer - Nuclear
£275 day rate + £75 daily travel / accommodation expense
12 -month contract
Dounreay - Scotland
Our client, a leading company working within the Nuclear Energy sector, currently require a C&I Engineer to join the operations team at a busy nuclear power plant in Scotland. The ideal candidate will have five years' experience in Control and Instrumentation Engineering (C&I).
As a C&I Engineer you will manage and deliver project activities. You will be responsible for carrying out LC15 Engineering Substantiation at PFR & DFR. The successful candidate will also be responsible for specifying and managing engineering activities.
Role & Responsibilities
- LC15 Engineering Substantiation.
- Design, evaluate and deliver the technical governance of projects.
- Develop appropriate solutions for operational problems.
- Write Technical Specifications.
- Apply health, safety, environmental and waste management processes with engineering activities taking advice where necessary from appropriate specialists.
- Monitor the implementation of plans and procedures to ensure compliance with project schedules, safety procedures and legislation.
- Liaise effectively with regulators and stakeholders on specific projects.
- Develop requirement specifications, technical specification and other design related documentation for major projects.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Qualified to a minimum HND in Engineering or equivalent based on Engineering Council
- Standard for Engineering Technician
- LC15 Engineering Substantiation
- Experience: 5 years C&I Engineering experience
- £275 day rate
- 12-month contract
If you are interested in this role, please contact Kelly Clarke on 02393910035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's