|Job Title:||C&I Engineer|
|Location:||Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire|
|Salary:||Up to £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2018 14:19|
C&I Engineer - Water Technologies
£30,000 + Benefits Package
Stoke on Trent
We are currently recruiting for a Controls & Instrumentation Engineer to join a water technologies business who provide complete solutions for water treatment. They are now looking to expand their team, with a C&I Engineer focusing on design & development, maintenance design and design and production.
As part of a bespoke team, you will be responsible for….
- C&I design and development of required improvements or across new products.
- Writing automation documents, including source code.
- Keeping the electrical and C&I bill of materials up to date.
- Ensuring that electrical and manufacturing drawings are up to date.
- Researching new technologies to upgrade existing products.
- Striving to improve functionality and efficiency of the system.
- Creating or upgrading the PLC software and HMI layout.
Candidates will have an educational background gained in Electrical Engineering. Alongside this experience in C&I packages such as Simatic Manager, WinCCFlexible, TIA Portal, RSLogix5000, Codesys language and Schneider PLC would be desirable.
Knowledge in Microcontroller programming and the ability to programme on Schneider PLC's would be an advantage.
What's on Offer
- Basic Salary of £30,000
- Competitive benefits package.
- Career Progression.
How to Apply
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's