|Job Title:||C&I Commissioning Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Saleh Sattar|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2019|
C&I Commissioning Engineer
£400/450 per day (ltd company rate)
Our Client is a leading engineering and operations specialist in the renewable energy field.
Currently they have a requirement for a C&I Commissioning specialist to be based at a new build power generation project near Gloucester.
Responsibilities of the chosen candidate will include:
- Oversight of Installation and commissioning of instrumentation with involvement in any design related changes where required.
- Oversight of and hands on involvement in Electrical inspection, testing, calibration and production of electrical test certificates whilst managing the problem solving process around relevant systems when required.
- Acceptance and hand-back of PTWs
- Performing all assigned tasks to agreed Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality standards and demonstrate a commitment to attaining high levels of HSE performance
You will need to possess experience of electrical installations and a sound knowledge control systems and process instrumentation which would have been gained in a EfW environment focused power project.
- Previous EC&I commissioning experience gained within Energy from Waste, Biomass or Power Generation projects
- A proven track record of delivering to set deadlines within an electrical, control and instrumentation team
- Demonstrable ability in managing and supervising teams in relevant project types
- Ability to communicate effectively with onsite team
- IT literate with experience of MS Office
If you are interested in finding out more, you can call Saleh on 02392 288209 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.