|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Car Allowance|
|Contact Name:||Saleh Sattar|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2016 17:36|
£45,000 - £55,000 + Car Allowance
We are recruiting for a renowed EPC contractor an effective and efficient procurement candidate. They will be required to assist our client in implementing immediate procurement needs as well as having input in to and helping implement future procurement strategies.
What will I be doing?
In this role you will be:
- Assisting and manage procurement activities for sub-contractors, goods and services in conjunction with the Senior Buyer.
- Producing suitable vendor lists for required packages.
- Managing supply chain providers by conducting performance reviews as required.
- Negotiating deals and long term arrangements with supply chain providers.
- Co-ordinating the supply of pricing information to support compiling business bids
- Assisting management in measuring and managing Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
What experience does the role require?
In order to be considered for the vacancy you should meet the following criteria:
- Degree in Construction or equivalent.
- Suitable safety training and working knowledge of UK Safety and Environmental Legislation.
- Familiarity with Standard Forms of Contract.
- Membership of Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) or equivalent (CIOB/RICS)
What's in it for me?
Successful candidates will receive:
- A Salary between £55000 to £70000.
- Car Allowance.
- Benefits Package.
- Opportunity to develop skillset in varying areas of the business.
- A chance to join a renowed EPC contractor.
How do I apply?
To apply for this exciting opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter or alternatively call 02392 221600 and ask to speak to Saleh
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.