|Job Title:||Business Support Officer - Essex - £28,000|
|Salary:||Up to £28000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emily Ward|
|Job Published:||June 6, 2019|
Job Title - Business Support Officer
Location - Essex
Salary - £28,000 DOE
Our client is an International Recycling and Resource Management company, operating over 200 specialist treatment plants worldwide. Their established plant in Basildon is a fully operational MRF and Mechanical Biological Treatment facility processing residential waste from Essex.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Business Support Officer to join their established team on their Waste Processing Facility.
As Business Support Officer your responsibilities will include but not be limited too;
- Complete monthly and quarterly reports and audits from off takers as required under their contract
- To create, administer and complete new purchase and supply contracts and support the management and delivery
- Take ownership of the training material for onsite personnel, booking the training when required and keeping all records up to date
- Produce weekly and monthly reports for plant output in line with KPIs
- Take ownership of the community liaison meetings, taking notes and driving the meeting
- Organise visits, open days and management of the visitor centre supporting both operationally and administratively when required.
- Overall responsibility for all communication and engagement activities for site
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written with members of the public and stakeholders.
- Ability to produce understandable and accurate reports and records.
- History of being dependable and reliable with good organisation skills.
- Flexible - must be willing to work extended hours when needed.
- Ability to work close with members of public and other stake holders in the community
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Emily Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02393 910 033.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.