|Job Title:||Business Support Officer - Essex - £28,000|
|Salary:||Up to £28000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emily Ward|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2019|
Job Title - Business Support Officer
Location - Essex
Salary - £28,000 DOE
Our client is an International Recycling and Resource Management company, operating over 200 specialist treatment plants worldwide. Their established plant in Basildon is a fully operational MRF and Mechanical Biological Treatment facility processing residential waste from Essex.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Business Support Officer to join their established team on their Waste Processing Facility.
As Business Support Officer your responsibilities will include but not be limited too;
- Complete monthly and quarterly reports and audits from off takers as required under their contract
- To create, administer and complete new purchase and supply contracts and support the management and delivery
- Take ownership of the training material for onsite personnel, booking the training when required and keeping all records up to date
- Produce weekly and monthly reports for plant output in line with KPIs
- Take ownership of the community liaison meetings, taking notes and driving the meeting
- Organise visits, open days and management of the visitor centre supporting both operationally and administratively when required.
- Overall responsibility for all communication and engagement activities for site
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written with members of the public and stakeholders.
- Ability to produce understandable and accurate reports and records.
- History of being dependable and reliable with good organisation skills.
- Flexible - must be willing to work extended hours when needed.
- Ability to work close with members of public and other stake holders in the community
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Emily Ward at email@example.com or call 02393 910 033.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.