|Job Title:||Business Manager|
|Location:||North West England, England|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000.00 per annum + Bonus, Pension,|
|Contact Name:||Simon Cheung|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2019 14:06|
£60k Basic, Car, Pension, Holiday, Company Bonus
Astute Technical have an exciting new opportunity for a Business Manager to join a leading supplier of cryogen-free superconducting magnets used in systems such as spectrometers.
With a structured growth plan in place, our client are currently recruiting for a Business Manager to develop the end user service support market.
As Business Manager, you will work closely with both the Managing Director and Business Development Director to identify business opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to develop their career and move into a senior management role.
As Business Manager, your duties will include:-
- Establish costing models for NMR systems service contracts, reactive servicing and PPM, customer support and system repairs
- Create and maintain client base of potential clients
- Represent the company at international conferences
To be considered for the Business Manager, candidates should have:-
- Proven experience as a Installation Engineer of NMR Systems
- Technical or Scientific background gained in either industry or academia
- Able to work to defined timescales and targets
As a Business Manager with our client, you will receive:-
- Competitive salary of £60k Basic
- Company Car/Pension/BUPA
- 5 weeks holiday
- Genuine route of progression
Applying for this exciting opportunity could not be easier, simply email your up to date CV and covering letter to Simon Cheung on email@example.com or 023 93 911 007.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - Power Generation
Belfast, County Antrim
Project Development Manager - Energy
West Midlands, England
£54000 - £58000.00 per annum + car + bonus + benefits
CHP Engineering Manager - Site Utilities
£50000 - £65000 per annum + bonus, pension
Engineering Services Manager - Power Generation (CHP)
Principal Electrical Engineer - Power Generation
Central Belt, Scotland