|Job Title:||Business Integration Manager - English & Spanish Speaking|
|Duration:||3-6 months min|
|Contact Name:||Cherie Moore|
|Job Published:||May 3, 2019|
Business Integration Manager - English & Spanish Speaking
£Negotiable - Contract
We are looking to recruit a Business Integration Manager on an ongoing contract basis, to support the growth of European projects and continual asset acquisition for our Client, who have recently invested in Wind Assets in Europe. Our Client currently owns Wind farms in the UK and is now set to change the landscape across Europe.
This role will ensure positive engagement locally and requires strong communication skills and a personable approach, to build relationships and gather knowledge and expertise to support and develop the long-term integration and business operation functions.
As a Business Integration Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing/leading the implementation of the integration roadmap, smartsheets and checklist
- Managing the integration project plan
- Chairing integration meetings and delegating tasks to domain experts
- Ensuring the smooth transition of projects locally, strategically finding viable solutions for challenges presented
- Supporting with delivery of all financial/budgeting reporting and communicating budget requirements weekly with Senior Management
- Other duties as required
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Proven experience as a Business Integration Manager, working with companies across the UK/Europe
- A high level of Project Management experience
- Strong emotional intelligence and communication skills
- Must be Bi-lingual in Spanish and English language skills as a minimum
- Knowledge and experience in wind energy sector would be advantageous
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an ambitious, growing business at a stage where you can truly influence their reputation as a Community focused & responsible generator of Renewable Energy.
This is a contract position, 3-6 months minimum, with the potential to extend as the business continues to grow. Day rates are negotiable.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com or call Cherie Moore on 02392 288 217 for a confidential chat.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.