Business Integration Manager
|Job Title:||Business Integration Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kate Tyrrell|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2019 17:04|
Business Integration Manager
Competitive salary, dependant on experience
Based in Edinburgh
We are looking to recruit a Business Integration Manager to support the growth of European projects and continual asset acquisition for our Client, who have recently invested in Wind Assets in Europe. Our Client currently owns Wind farms in the UK and is now set to change the landscape across Europe.
This role is of the utmost importance to ensure positive engagement locally and requires strong communication skills and a personable approach, to build relationships and gather knowledge and expertise to support the long-term integration and business operation functions.
As a Business Integration Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and leading the implementation of the integration roadmap, smartsheets and checklist.
- Managing the integration project plan, deliverable and dependencies including Identification of optional and required steps to delivery.
- Chairing integration meetings and delegating tasks to domain experts whilst retaining specific delivery responsibilities.
- Ensuring the smooth transition of projects locally, by communicating across all levels to acquire valuable information that may influence the outcome of each project and strategically find viable solutions for any challenges presented.
- Supporting establishment and delivery of all financial reporting and budgeting within and communicating budget requirements weekly with Senior Management.
- Other duties as required.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Proven experience with high level Project Management
- Strong emotional intelligence and communication skills
- Must be Bi-lingual in Spanish and English language skills as a minimum
- Knowledge and experience in wind energy sector would be advantageous
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious, growing Business at a stage where you can truly influence their reputation as a Community focused and responsible generator of onshore wind. Offering a competitive salary depending on experience, plus benefits including 33 Days annual leave, private medical and pension scheme.
If you would like to apply for this Business Integration Manager role, please email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kate Tyrrell on 02392 222960.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Development Manager
Up to £40000.00 per annum
Business Development Executive
Up to £30000.00 per annum + Car + Bpnus
Isle of Sheppey, Kent
£35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
£45000 - £55000.00 per annum
£40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits