|Job Title:||Business Information Analyst - Onshore Wind|
|Contact Name:||Kate Tyrrell|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2019|
Business Information Analyst
Up to £35,000, dependant on experience
Based in Edinburgh
We are looking to recruit a Business Information Analyst to work closely with multiple teams within the Technical Department of our Onshore Wind Client. The role has been created to support the Operations Senior Management team, based on accurate reporting of asset performance and suggested improvements, as the business continues to grow in a competitive market.
You will contribute to the overall success of the business by communicating with the Control Centre, Asset Management and Engineering teams to identify trends, measure performance and understand the financial impact by producing regular reports to support Senior Management and Operations in making strategic business decisions.
As a Business Information Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Through automation and database management, create operational dashboards to measure performance, availability, commercial and HSQE across the business.
- Review current reports and establish reporting measures and mechanisms to support portfolio management. Make viable suggestions that will improve overall performance, wherever applicable.
- Analyse trends within and operations and maintenance strategies, understanding the causes of downtime, across sites with similar technologies, for recurring fault types across different technologies/countries etc.
- Establish Energy based availability targets at a wind farm level, aligned to current time-based availability targets and set up new reporting KPI's and dashboards for Senior Management.
- Analysis of all expenditure and supplier costs and spend including major component suppliers, minor component parts and costs supplied under different contracts.
- Other duties as required.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Strong numeracy, data handling and analysis skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and exceptional attention to detail
- IT skills including experience with SCADA and Power BI systems, with a high level of Microsoft Office along with the ability to learn new and bespoke software packages
- A qualification in a technical discipline would be advantageous although not essential.
- Previous experience in engineering or renewable energy would be highly advantageous.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious, growing Business in the wind industry. Offering a competitive salary up to £35,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus benefits including 33 Days annual leave, private medical and pension scheme.
If you would like to apply for this Business Information Analyst, role, please email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com or call Kate Tyrrell on 02392 222960.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.