Business Improvement Manager
|Job Title:||Business Improvement Manager|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Don|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2018 17:21|
Title: Business Improvement Manager
Duration: 12 months
Our client is looking for a Business Improvement Manager to join the Senior Leadership Team. You will play a lead role in driving the strategic plan for the business, ensuring you are forward thinking in identifying opportunities to advance the service offering and enhance the profile of the client. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic team working with a highly desirable client.
To be considered for the Business Improvement Manager vacancy candidates should have:
- A degree or equivalent in engineering, technical or a construction related industry
- Business improvement experience or a role of a similar nature
- Previous experience of working in a complex, multi-site/project organisation
- Strong leadership
- The ability to motivate a team
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Defining processes ensuring they are linked to the clients targets and ODIs (Outcome Delivery Incentives),
- You will be motivating and inspiring the team to thrive and deliver against current and future targets
- Development of corporate processes and systems.
- You'll have excellent communication and approaches to work, you'll thrive at the prospect of delivering change by embracing new ways of thinking and new technologies to deliver leaner and more streamlined processes.
- Be responsible for clear and concise reporting that translates performance data into Management information.
- Ensure use of clear communications addressing the needs of internal and external stakeholders.
- At all times, you'll be aware and conscious of the brand image and messages being send out by the client's activities and how this is felt across the wider business.
- Essential to creating a strong and recognisable company brand will be implementing and aligning the desired behaviors and language used by all team members daily to deliver success.
- Promote the smarter use of data; ensuring hard data can be transferred into practical and relevant information to a range of audiences.
Applying for this opportunity couldn't be easier. Simply email your up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call 02392 222968 for more information.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's