Business Development Manager- Water Treatment Chemicals
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager- Water Treatment Chemicals|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2018 10:31|
Business Development Manager - Water Treatment Chemicals.
Up to £55,000 + Car & Package
We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager - Water Treatment Chemicals to join an international water treatment business. You will be covering the South of the UK, selling water treatment chemical solutions and services to protect clients.
Working from home, you will b responsible for planning daily sales activities, marketing initiatives and keeping the company's CRM system up to date with prospect clients. Duties will include…
- Ensuring sufficient sales activity, territory coverage and future prospect development to achieve individual set financial targets;
- Working closely with the marketing teams, developing growth targets and appropriate activities. Tracking, monitoring and measuring marketing and promotional activities;
- Understanding customer needs, presenting solutions and creation of proposals, with the delivery of added value to the customer central to the offering;
- Maintaining good knowledge of competitor strategy and activity to identify new areas of business growth; offering insight data to support negotiation and overcome objections.
- Providing excellent service to the customer ensuring they are kept up to date with all progress;
- Provide a strong after sales support service to the customer to ensure longevity of the relationship;
- Attend trade shows and/or industry conferences to network, be a guest speaker or promote the business;
Due to the technical nature of selling water treatment chemical solutions, you will have a Science, Environmental or Engineering Degree or be qualified by experience.
Sales experience within the market is not critical, although your personal attributes will need to demonstrate that you are someone who will drive the business forward selling water treatment chemical solutions in this market.
What's on offer
- Basic salary up to £55,000
- Company Car
- Commission Scheme - Paid Quarterly
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme.
How to apply
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Operations Engineer - Water Treatment
Up to £34000.00 per annum
£30000.00 - £37000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
West Bromwich, West Midlands
£28000 - £32000 per annum