|Job Title:||Business Development Manager - Engineering Services|
|Location:||Stockport, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Car + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Arjun Patel|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2019|
Business Development Manager - Engineering Services
Stockport (with travel)
Competitive Salary + Car allowance + benefits
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join a global Engineering Consultancy company who operate on several sectors including Power Generation and Renewable Energy.
Our client is looking for somebody who has experience within consultancy or engineering service as opposed a business development role relating to products.
Roles & Responsibilities
As Business Development you will be responsible for:
- Being heavily involved in sales meetings
- Identifying new projects/clients in the market
- Management of tenders and proposals
- Liaising with key stakeholders including new and existing clients
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A relevant degree in Engineering, Renewable Energy, Business.
- Excellent knowledge of the existing market activity in the UK as well as Ireland which the Energy Sector
- Proven track record in a business development function selling a service as opposed to a product
- Credibility to operate within a client base which includes technical consultancies, investors and owners/operators
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Salary
- Call allowance
To apply for this position, please send an updated CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com or dial 02392 288 282 to speak with Arjun Patel who can tell you more about this position
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.