|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Salary:||£36500.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2019|
Business Development Manager
Up to £40,000 + Package
We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join one of the South's leading Waste Management specialists with a range of Recycling Plants and Transfer Stations situated strategically throughout the Southern region. They are looking for a capable Business Development Manager to join an established team, supporting the expansion and development of the company's current business sales opportunities within the Basingstoke and Andover areas. This will cover a variety of waste management solutions with both new and existing customers.
Working as a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for…
- Maximising all sales opportunities in the A303 catchment area for the supply of skips, roll on/roll offs, external tip and collection customers.
- Ensuring sufficient sales activity, territory coverage and future prospect development to achieve financial targets.
- Maintaining, developing and expanding the customer base at every opportunity, including opening new customer accounts and ensuring that all customer credit limits are adhered to.
- Develop and promote all sales opportunities for the tip and collect facility at all waste transfer stations, ensuring that all waste streams and rates are correct at all times.
- Maximise profit from both new and existing customers, the role will promote the benefits of the business's exceptional service and take advantage of any up-selling opportunities.
- Support the strategic objectives of the Sales division.
- Ensure a pro-active customer approach is always maintained.
To be considered for this position, candidates are expected to have a strong sales background working within the waste management sector with a solid track record of successfully achieving sales growth in previous organisations.
Candidates will be expected to have strong business development skills and demonstrable experience liaising and negotiating with customers in a sales environment.
Due to the nature of the role, candidates must hold a full, valid UK drivers licence.
What's on offer
This opening presents a first-class opportunity to join a leading Region Waste Management specialist in the development of their business. With the opportunity to earn up to £40,000 with additional commission structures and a competitive package this is an interesting and challenging role.
How to Apply
To apply, please call Lauren White on 02392 222 965 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.