Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Salary:||£25000 - £28000 per annum + £40k OTE, 25 days holiday|
|Contact Name:||Mark Davis|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2018 15:48|
Business Development Manager - We offer up to 30 days holiday, your birthday off and an excellent career path.
Astute Technical Recruitment are an established Recruitment Consultancy based in Portsmouth, located in the prestigious 4000 Lakeside offices which offers employees a genuine career path, up to 30 days holiday, free breakfast, your birthday off, a bespoke training package with our in-house trainer and professional qualifications in a supportive environment.
As an award-winning technical recruitment consultancy, we're proud to have built an industry leading business focusing on the provision of high-calibre contract and permanent staff worldwide. We specialise in Power Generation, Renewable Energy, Waste Management, Water Treatment and Nuclear sectors and want you to become a core member of the team. With highly knowledgeable recruitment teams, experts in their specialist areas of Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operations, Maintenance, Engineering and Management, Astute is perfectly placed to help you take your next step. What makes Astute different is our unrivalled technical knowledge and genuine passion for our specialist areas, allowing our consultants to best understand candidate and client needs and support. As a trusted recruitment partner to many of the leading companies operating within our specialist areas, we have access to a wide variety of often exclusive vacancies and international industry contacts. Our consultants are specially trained by our in-house trainer to ensure the best possible chance of success. This includes offering advice on CV and cover note writing, career advice, interview preparation and much more.
We're looking for a Business Development Manager to join our growing team. Salary starts from £25k with an excellent commission structure and additional incentives.
- Salary starting from £25k-£28k (depending on experience)
- OTE Circa £40k
- 25 days inc. 8 bank holidays (rising 1 day per year, up to 30 days)
- Your birthday off
- Monday to Thursday 08:30-17:30, Friday 08:30 - 17:00
- Flexible working
- Dress down Friday
- Holiday trading scheme - buy/sell holiday
- Regular incentives
- Breakfast club and BBQ's on the terrace
- Social events throughout the year including Christmas party with partners
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Company Healthcare
- Life Insurance
- Fantastic communication skills both written and verbally
- High attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A high level of self-motivation to succeed
- An inquisitive nature with a willingness to learn
- At least 1 years' experience within a sales, call centre, retail, telecommunication or cold-calling
- A high level of integrity
- Excellent rapport building
- Developing the Company's existing client base to yield greater permanent and contract, year on year, net fee income
- Identifying and developing new customers operating within the Company's target markets, selling both contract and permanent recruitment services
- Review fee structures and ensure the Company is getting best value from its arrangements, leading/ advising on renegotiations as required
- Visiting new clients following introduction by the Business Development Executive
- Deliver a quality Client experience
- Attend trade shows and industry events
- Identifying potential new target markets that complement the Company's business plan
- Operate in line with relevant legislation and company standards
- Understand and meet agreed KPIs and targets
- Effectively handing over developed accounts in a staged process to the most suitable internal Resource, as agreed by the Directors.
- All other duties to support the needs of the business
Our location is within 4000 Lakeside offices, which are easily accessible from the M27/M275. Lakeside also boasts excellent public transport access including free shuttle bus, free parking and great facilities. We also offer free breakfast, so you can ensure you start your day the right way.
Why Should You Apply?
- Be part of a growing company
- Genuine career path
- Excellent benefits package
- Bespoke and on the job training with our in-house trainer
- Be a part of a growing team
We are growing fast and looking for people that want to grow with us. This opportunity will suit someone with great communication skills, high attention to detail and the drive and motivation to build their own success.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Recruitment Consultant - IT
25 Days Holiday & Birthday off
North London, London
Up to £34000.00 per annum
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Up to 39 days holiday
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£18000 - £25000 per annum + Up to 39 days holiday
Recruitment Consultant - Power
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Up to 39 days holiday