|Job Title:||Business Administrator|
|Location:||Dunbar, East Lothian|
|Salary:||£20000 - £28000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Cherie Moore|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2018 16:41|
£20,000 - £28,000
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Business Administrator / Business & Accounts Assistant / Business Support / Administrator, to provide support to the engineering & maintenance teams within a busy Renewable Energy company based in Dunbar.
Role responsibilities include:
- Managing time sheets, payroll processes, expense submissions, etc.
- Maintaining various spreadsheets ensuring all are kept up-to-date and accurate
- Time sheets, annual leave, fuel returns, PPE records, driving licence checks, etc.
- Administrative & financial support to the team
- Assisting management in routine financial management
- invoicing, month end finance process, creating POs (Purchase Orders), P&L review, cost journal transfers
- Liaising with Engineering & Maintenance teams to ensure accurate information is obtained
- General administrative duties
- Collating and processing data
- Assisting with internal audit processes
- Other duties as required
To be considered for this position, you must have experience working in a similar Administrator / Accounts position and have a relevant qualification (AAT Level 2 or above or equivalent). You should have a working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word & Excel, good attention to detail, customer service experience and be confident and clear in communicating with external & internal departments.
The package on offer for this position includes an attractive basic salary in the range of £20,000 - £28,000 (depending on experience), plus great company benefits.
If you are interested in applying, please email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cherie Moore on 02392 288 217.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's