Building Services Manager
|Job Title:||Building Services Manager|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£275 - £325 per day|
|Contact Name:||Marcus Beadon|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2019 14:13|
Building Services Manager
£300 to £325 per day
My client is seeking an experienced Building Services Manager, to join them in a business-critical role, with the opportunity to have a genuine, positive impact in the clients continued growth.
The successful Building Services Manager will have a history of building great relationships with sub-contractors and ideally have an excellent network of supply chain contacts developed within a similar role.
You will act as a focal point between the client and contractors and hold degree level or chartered status qualifications.
The Building Services Manager will be an expert in mechanical & electrical systems and will be responsible for leading an established FM team.
Building Service Manager Responsibilities:
- To manage the installation, testing and assessment of the M&E services.
- Manage the building services function to comply with specifications, policies and procedures.
- Support the project and client KPIs, ensuring full risk assessments are carried out and all works compliant.
- To be the subject matter expert and to lead the building services team.
- Review installation plans and specifications to ensure they deliver client needs.
- Testing and checking installations.
- Ensuring jobs meet building regulations and health and safety requirements.
- Advise the client on how the building services will operate once complete.
- Cultivate sub-contractor and supply chain relationships.
This is a great opportunity for a talented Building Services Manager to make a real impact within a business and help develop and lead the building services function.
For further information and to apply to this role please contact Marcus on 02393 910 037 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Development Engineer Energy Services
City of London, London
£50000 - £70000.00 per annum + pension
IT Services Engineer - shift based
£35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Company Benefits
£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
Market Rasen, Lincolnshire
Up to £40000 per annum + Company Benefits