|Location:||Littlehampton, W. Sussex, S. E. England, England|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kyle Ward|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2019|
Rate - £25
Contract - 24 Months
Start - Early October
We are recruiting for a Bricklayer with experience in Residential builds. The ideal Bricklayer will have experience in volume residential builds and have relevant qualifications within the bricklaying industry. It is imperative that the Bricklayer must have a CSCS card to work on site.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Measuring the work area and setting out the first rows of bricks (courses) and the damp course
- Checking that courses are straight and level
- Read and interpret working drawings
- Cut and trim bricks using hammers or chisels or masonry saws and other hand and power tools
- Restoring, cleaning or painting existing brick structures
- Working in line with HSE Procedures and in a safe environment
- Ability to solve problems with the use of various materials and methods
- CSCS Card holder
- NVQ or equivalent relevant to role
- Minimum 3-years' bricklaying experience
- Self-motivated and have good communication skills
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a company that has lots of work in the pipeline.
To apply please contact Kyle Ward on 02393 911 227 or alternatively, send a copy of you CV to Kward@astutetechnical.co.uk
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.